- Grease Gun with Tube of Grease (Duraflex Mystik JT-6 is recommended)
- Can of 3 in 1 Oil (to lubricate hinges)
- Rags (for wiping off fulcrum slide tracks BEFORE greasing)
- Can of WD-40 or similar product to help remove dirt and grease from fulcrum slide tracks
- 15/16-inch combination wrench (Tightens diving board bolts / stand installation bolts / fulcrum box installation bolts)
- 9/16-inch combination wrench (Tightens ALL bolts that go into Durafirm diving stand plus the fulcrum anti-rattle bolt)
- 1/2-inch combination wrench (Tightens guard rail attachment bolts and all fulcrum bolts except anti-rattle bolt)
Best Wishes for a Safe and Successful Season!