At Springboards and More, "Every Day is a GREAT DAY for Diving"! Our mission is to provide you and your diving team with the finest springboard and platform diving equipment available. At the same time, we strive to be friendly to the environment and we work hard to minimize the waste that we produce. We feel that protecting the environment is the responsibility of every person and we try to do our part -- no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.
Here are just a few of the things we do at Springboards and More:
* We do NOT print a paper catalog nor do any type of mass mailing of coupons, etc. -- everything is on-line and available to you 24 / 7 / 365 from any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone in the world!
* We do not print and pack written instructions for the items you purchase -- rather we make them available on our website or send them as an email attachments with your Sales Receipt.
* Unless you require otherwise, we always email invoices, statements and quotes to save paper, envelopes and postage.
* We reuse boxes and packing materials for parts and supplies that are shipped to us. (We figure you do not care if the order you receive from us is in a new box or a used box -- so why throw away a perfectly good box when it can be used again)!
* We re-use the daily newspaper and other similar items to pack and ship your orders.
* After completing any diving board installation or repair job, we separate and recycle all the old bolts, nuts, washers and packaging materials.
* We take cracked or worn out diving boards to the local fire department and let the new firefighters gain experience cutting metal (to simulate opening a metal roof) with their high powered saws -- then we recycle all the cut pieces at the local scrap yard.
* All of these things help us to not only reduce the waste we produce but also reduce our costs which allows us to keep our prices low.
Just like every extra half point you get from a diving judge makes a difference in the end -- if everybody did just a little -- it would add up to a lot at the end of the day.